Living Waters Primary School is part of the Living Waters Church of the Nazarene International. Our vision is to provide quality, Christ centered education.
- To be a leading Christian Primary School in serving our community.
- To provide a Christian education facility, where Christian morals and lifestyles are taught.
- Our purpose is to provide a good education, by using integrated learning programs.
- To provide an excellent First high school readiness program, in preparation for entering into form 1 in order to achieve the learners full potential.
- PHYSICAL&EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- INTELLECTUAL AND COGNITIVE SKILLS
- CREATIVE ACTIVITIES & ARTS
- MUSIC AND MOVEMENT
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
- OUTING AND EXCURSIONS
- COMPUTERS & SPORTS
WILL UPDATE SOON, PLEASE KEEP VISITING
Click here for the fees: 2019 LWS FEE STRUCTURE OFFICIAL Click here for the calendar: 2019-Living Waters School Calender Click Here for the Enrollment Agreement 2021: 2021 Enrollment Agreement Click Here for the 2023 Application Form: 2023 Application Form
For enrollment Please Contact School Office (Phone: 2505 2857, Email: email@example.com)