The Independent Quality Assurance Agency (IQAA) has been formed to provide quality assurance through evaluation of schools. The following principles and functions are fundamental:
- maintenance and improvement of standards and quality of education offered to pupils in schools;
- encouragement of an attitude and atmosphere of constant internal self-evaluation in schools;
- assuring governing bodies and all other educational authorities concerned, in an unequivocal and accessible way, of the quality of their schools;
- providing information and advice on quality assurance to any schools, associations and educational authorities who seek it; and
- promoting appropriate accountability.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: https://iqaa.co.za